Our friendly work environment and diverse staff makes us one of Minnesota’s best places to work. If you are interested in a career with us kindly contact us for an initial interview. Below is a list of open positions within our company.
Personal Care Attendant
Pride ‘N’ Living Home Care has an openings for knowledgeable and skilled Personal Care attendant (PCA). The PCA is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services designed to maintain the client’s physical and emotional well-being, assisting with therapeutic programming, and providing assistance with serving meals, bathing, feeding, transporting and other basic needs under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Provide hands-on personal care and assist with self-care skills to clients in their homes.
- Develop a successful interpersonal relationship with our clients and their family.
- Assist our clients with activities of daily living, including bathing, cleaning, feeding and preparing meals.
- Perform routine procedures and/or treatments as assigned by the Nurse.
- Follow infection control and safety measures when caring for clients.
- Recognize report and document changes in client condition and safety to supervisor.
Education, training, experience:
- Home Health Aide certification or competency testing required. (Click to read more on Resource Page)
- Six months or more experience as a Home Health or Hospice Aide preferred.
- Current CNA/NAR certification preferred.
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple functions or tasks to effectively deal with multiple changes based on client needs and scheduling
The Registered Staff Nurse (RN) provides holistic, compassionate care to patients and families. The focus is on independent, collaborative and delegated nursing functions as described in standards and competencies specific to the assigned service area. The scope of practice may include the care of neonates, infants, children, young adults, adults, and older adults throughout the life cycle. The RN executes the Standards of Nursing Practice including: assessment; nursing diagnosis; outcome identification; planning; implementation; and evaluation. The RN develops and revises the patient’s plan of care, coordinates care among disciplines and delegates activities to other patient care providers as appropriate. The RN participates in shared accountability and decision-making for nursing practices. Through active participation in practice and by implementing personal leadership qualities and skill, the RN defines, implements, and improves practice standards and the environment of care and promotes remarkable patient care.
Education, training, experience:
- License Requirements:
- Current MN RN Licensure
- CPR certification
Minimum of 6 months acute care RN experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practice.
- Knowledge of nursing ethics.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
If you are interested in joining our team, click to complete the initial job application and a representative with our HR department will contact you for an interview.
Pride ‘N” Living Home Care is an equal opportunity employer and is regulated by the laws of Minnesota.