Respite Care Services← Previous
Pride N’ Living Home Care Inc. provides in-home Respite care services. This involves the provision of short-term, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members who require several hours of medical care.
Our in-home Respite Care services helps families sustain care giving to their loved ones which improves their health and well being over time.
Our respite care section provides family members with the assistance needed to continue care for their loved ones while they vacation or take time off for themselves. It gives them the peace of mind knowing that while they our gone, their loved once will be in good hands. :
- Assisting the family members to enable a person with developmental disabilities to stay at home
- Providing appropriate care and supervision to protect that person’s safety in the absence of a family member(s)
- Relieving family members from the constantly demanding responsibility of providing care; and Attending to basic self-help needs and other activities.
- Personal care services to help the aged individual bathe, get dressed, go to the bathroom, and/or exercise.
- Skilled care services to assist the family caregiver in tending to the senior’s medical needs, such as when administering medications.
We accept Medicaid or Medicare as a from of payment for Respite Services